1. STROLL DOWN ONE OF THE 3 PIERS
The last place in the UK to have 3 operational piers
2. THE REGENTA unique antiques and craft centre set inside one of Blackpool’s oldest landmarks
3. VISIT SOLARIS ON SOUTH PROMENADE
An environmental centre of excellence with visiting exhibitions. Open 7 days a week
4. WALK THE GREAT PROMENADE ART SHOW.
2km of 10 fantastic artworks with ‘Glitter Rocks’ or sit in a swivelling wind shelter.
5. BLOTT ARTIST STUDIOS
with sculpture, paintings, prints and ceramics from professional artists. Open Mon – Fri 10.30/3pm Sat 12 – 5pm
6. BLACKPOOL BEACH.
Stroll on the award-winning sands or even fly a kite!
7. STANLEY PARK
See the Italian Gardens, the fountains and the Boating Lake
8. COMEDY CARPET
Situated right outside the tower, the Comedy Carpet is a piece compiled of famous comedic quotes
9. BORROW A FREE ELGIN BIKE
Cycle down the promenade
10. VISIT THE GRUNDY ART GALLERY
Containing 2,000 objects from traditional to contemporary. Open Mon to Sat 10am to 5pm.