Board one of our coaches ready for a holiday packed with great entertainment, delicious food and even better company! Here at Elgin Tours, we want to make your next holiday as stress-free as possible. With over 20 years’ experience as a tour operator, you can be sure that you’re in safe hands. By travelling with Elgin Tours, you’ll be helping us to ‘go green’ and reduce our footprint on the environment!
Just a few reasons to use Elgin Tours in 2023/24
- All of Elgin Tours packages are fully bonded with ABTA (V8213) for peace of mind
- Wide variety of breaks and day trips available – they get updated throughout the year too!
- Discounts available for regular customers
- Friendly Elgin Tours team available Monday to Saturday to answer your queries
- Children are welcome on our coach holidays – Please contact us and we will provide a quote for under 16s to travel on the coach (children’s rates advertised in the main brochure do not apply to Elgin Tours packages).
Regular Guest Discount
As a thank you to our loyal Elgin Tours customers, we are offering £10 off to all those who travel with us three or more times per calendar year! Travel with Elgin Tours twice and pay in full. Then on your third and for all subsequent bookings within the calendar year January – December you’ll receive £10pp off! Just mention your regular guest discount at the time of booking as it is not automatically applied. It pays to travel with Elgin Tours!
Booking with Elgin Tours couldn’t be easier!
- Browse this brochure and have a look at our pick-up areas (they’re colour coded for ease) Find a break that takes your fancy!
- Have a look at the full details of your chosen break in our main hotel brochure
- Ring our friendly reservations team on 01253 357975
- Once your deposit of £60 per person has been received, your booking will be confirmed inwriting and you’re good to go! Final balances are due eight weeks before travel and full coach details will be communicated 7-10 days before your date of travel.