The Elgin is ideally situated near to the cliffs on the Queen’s Promenade immediately facing the Blackpool sands. It’s the perfect location for a relaxing holiday, with all the excitement of Britain’s No.1 resort just a short tram ride away.
We are always keen to come up with something new and original not least for the benefit of our regular customers. We now offer 5 different room types and in 2010 completed four new Posh Pod rooms with Sea View to compliment our Club Executive rooms that have flat screen TV’s and DVD’s as well as refurbishing all of our Club Class rooms in January 2011.
We are offering even more added value on our Family Fun packages and have some exciting new entertainment themes this year including several Legends weekends with Tony Fletcher, a Michael Bublé weekend and an amazing tribute to The Beatles.
- 89 en suite rooms (All with colour TV, central heating, tea & coffee making facilities).
- Patio and seating area with stunning water feature
- Special discounts for children
- Lift to all floors
- Fully Licensed Bars & Lounges
- Computer for Guests use & Wifi access
- Stylish Dining room with choice of menus
- Exciting entertainment
- 2 New Accessible rooms
- Accessible Toilet on the ground floor
- Car Park