Welcome to our fantastic value for money Midweek Breaks
Your Midweek Break for 2018 offers amazing value for money with plenty of things to join in with at the Elgin and at our sister hotel, the Hotel Sheraton.
Included as standard:
- 4 nights half board accommodation
- Complimentary bubbly reception on Monday before Dinner
- Top comedy vocalist every Tuesday evening
- ‘Activities with Anne’ on Wednesday morning (February/March/November/December)
(Try your hand at anything from tap dancing to Irish Bingo!)
- All Inclusive drinks package – including most popular beer tap, spirits, house wine (by the glass) and soft drinks (available from 2.30pm until Midnight on Monday and then 11.30am until Midnight on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
- Complimentary sandwich lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (a packed lunch will be provided if you are going on the full day excursion).
- Complimentary tea and coffee throughout your stay.
- Afternoon tea and Cabaret entertainment (Wednesday in February and March and Thursday throughout the rest of the year).
- Bingo and Cabaret entertainment every evening.
- Themed entertainment evening on Thursday.
- PLUS take advantage of all of the facilities and daytime activities at our sister hotel, the Hotel Sheraton, between 10am and 6pm.
- At least one full day excursion
February/March: Tuesday: Boundary Mill and
Thursday: Freeport Fleetwood and Cleveleys
April Breaks: Lytham & Blackpool Tower with ticket to Ballroom or Circus
May Breaks: Holker Hall and Cartmel
June Breaks: Bury Market
July/August Breaks: Lake District & Cruise on Windermere
September Breaks: Chester & an evening Tour of the Illuminations
October Breaks: Southport & an evening Tour of the Illuminations
Nov/December Breaks: Tuesday: Barton Grange and a festive cruise on the Lancaster Canal
Thursday: Freeport Fleetwood andCleveleys