Welcome to our fantastic value for money Midweek Breaks
These Monday to Friday packages include Cabaret in the bar every evening, at least One Full Day excursion (2 in February & March) PLUS Wednesday afternoon Tea and Cabaret in February and March.
Free Bubbly reception before dinner
Every Tuesday night we have a top Comedy Vocalist
Every Wednesday night is a different Theme night with a Headline Cabaret AND our ALL INCLUSIVE MIDWEEK BREAKS
– where all you need to bring is yourself and a packed suitcase . . . everything else is included!
ALL INCLUSIVE MIDWEEK BREAKS
INCLUDED IN THE OFFER. . .
● 4 Nights Half Board accommodation
● Free bar for most popular soft drinks, beers on tap,
spirits and house wine ( by the glass) available to you from
Check in on Monday (2.30pm) and then 11.30am till midnight
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Terms and conditions apply, see main leaflet for details.
● Complimentary sandwiches at lunchtime on Tuesday,
Wednesday and Thursday (If going on Full day excursion,
packed lunch will be included)
● Complimentary Tea and Coffee throughout your stay
● Afternoon Tea Dance on Wednesday (Thursday on April
date) with sandwiches, scones and jam as well as cabaret
● Cabaret and Bingo in the bar each evening
● Comedy Vocalist on Tuesday
● Theme night with headline Cabaret on Wednesday
(Bottles of wine and sandwiches in the evening have to be paid for).
For our All inclusive Breaks from January to March, included in your Midweek break is a half day excursion to Cleveleys and Fleetwood and on Wednesday afternoon there is an afternoon Tea Dance with cabaret entertainment in the bar. There is also a full day excursion on Thursday to Southport. (see February / March Midweeks for full details of this excursion). In April, on Wednesday there is a full day excursion to Bury Market and a trip on the East Lancs Railway (see April Midweeks for full details). 30th June – 4th July, 11th – 15th August and 25th – 29th August: the day excursion is to Grasmere and a cruise on Lake Windermere from Ambleside to Bowness (see July/August midweeks for details).