Welcome to our fantastic value for money Midweek Breaks
These Monday to Friday packages include Cabaret in the bar every evening, at least One Full Day excursion (2 in February & March).
Free Bubbly reception before dinner
Every Tuesday night we have a top Comedy Vocalist
Every Thursday night is a different Theme night with a Headline Cabaret
N.B. Due to Lift Replacement works on the North side of the Hotel taking place between 16th January – 22nd February. We are offering a £10pp discount on a Midweek stay for persons booked in to the Nor th side of the Hotel in a 2nd or 3rd Floor room during this period.
ALL INCLUSIVE MIDWEEK BREAKS
INCLUDED IN THE OFFER. . .
● 4 Nights Half Board accommodation
● Free bar for most popular soft drinks, beers on tap, spirits and House wine (by the glass) available to you from Check in on Monday (2.30pm) and then 11.30am till midnight Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Terms and conditions apply, see main leaflet for details.
● Complimentary sandwiches at lunchtime on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (If going on Full day excursion, packed lunch will be included)
● Complimentary Tea and Coffee throughout your stay
● Afternoon Tea dance on Wednesday (Feb/March) Thursday all other dates with sandwiches, scones and jam as well as cabaret entertainment.
● Cabaret and Bingo in the bar each evening
● Comedy Vocalist on Tuesday
● Theme night with headline Cabaret on Thursday
(Bottles of wine and sandwiches in the evening have to be paid for).
On our All inclusive Breaks from January to March there is a Half Day excursion to Cleveleys and Fleetwood included in your Midweek break and on Wednesday afternoon there is an Afternoon Tea Dance with cabaret entertainment in the bar. The Thursday Full day excursion is Boundary Mill and Botany Bay. (See February/March Midweek Breaks for full details of excursion). On our April All inclusive break the full day excursion is to Lytham and Blackpool Tower. (See April Midweek Breaks for full details). In May the Full day excursion is to Wallings Ice Cream, Barton Grange and Lancaster Canal Cruise. (See May Midweek Breaks for full details). In July/August the full day excursion is to Lake District. (See July/August Midweek Breaks for full details). In October the full day excursion is to Chester. (See October Midweek Breaks for full details)